NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
The prizes: There will be 2 prizes given away each that consist of:
- 1 Additional Nights' Accommodations at the Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate
- A Gift Card in the Amount of $300 that Can Be Applied to the Orlando Theme Park of Choice
- A $100 Spa Credit at the Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate
No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Corinium's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter: You may enter the Promotion by completing the Request a VIP Pass form on the Chief Learning Officers APEX, Fall site at https://clo-apex-fall.coriniumintelligence.com/register/vip-pass and receive approval to attend the event taking place November 13-15, 2019.
Alternate means of entry: You must complete the Request to Be a Speaker form located at https://clo-apex-fall.coriniumintelligence.com/speakers/request-to-be-a-speaker and be approved to attend Chief Learning Officers APEX, Fall on November 13-15, 2019.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Promotion entries are limited to the United States, Canada and District of Columbia and is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Corinium reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify Promotions in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Promotion will continue until September 30, 2019. Corinium reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the Promotion in its entirety, or only the online portion, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
- Must be at least 18 years old to enter and a approved registered attendee at Chief Learning Officers APEX, Fall taking place November 13-15, 2019. Employees, officers, or directors of Corinium, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase necessary. Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States, Canada, and Mexico. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
- Effective date of entries. Entries made online will be effective on the day received. All entries become the exclusive property of Corinium Global Intelligence and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including online access charges and long distance telephone charges.
- Selection of winners. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawings will be held as soon as is commercially reasonable. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. Promotion winners will be notified by email and must be a registered and present attendee at Chief Learning Officers APEX, Fall taking place on November 13-15, 2019 to claim their prize. If not by email than by phone or mail, if applicable. An email will be sent to the winner within one week after the drawing. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to Corinium as invalid, one more attempts will be made via email and one by regular phone if applicable. Winners must contact Corinium within 5 calendar days from the date the notification is sent by Corinium to claim their prize. Failure to contact Corinium within that 5 day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Corinium is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
- Other conditions. Corinium, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Corinium that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Promotion, or from participation in the Promotion; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Promotion.
- You agree to release and hold Corinium, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to Corinium Global Intelligence, the sweepstakes sponsor, and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Corinium in connection with the Promotion, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Delaware.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, e-mail your request to: email@example.com. Requests must be received no later than 10/31/2019.